EVENTS & TIPS
Kindness & connection
- May 26 – MAKE YOUR AFFIRMATIONS Workshop at 1 PM ET on YouTube Live. Feel good inside & out with an interactive affirmation session with artist, wellbeing practitioner & educator, L’Oréal McCollum from BEAM.
- STAY TUNED FOR MORE EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS!
- Talking about our difficult feelings is the first step to acknowledging and dealing with them. We hear time and time again from people who were struggling that the simple act of telling someone what they were going through made them feel significantly better. When in doubt, talk to someone about what you’re going through.
- It can be difficult for friends to tell us they are having a hard time. If you’re worried that a friend or family member may be struggling, trust your instinct. You can find tips for reaching out and starting the conversation at www.seizetheawkward.com.
- Giving back and helping others has been shown to be a huge mental health boost, especially when it feels like nothing else is working. Doing things for others shifts our thinking to a more positive perspective and makes us feel more connected to the world around us. You can volunteer with a local organization or do random acts of kindness for people in your community!
- Get ready for a live interactive feel-good affirmation session with L’Oréal McCollum from BEAM.